Opti-Brite™ LED Low & High Beam Headlamps Models HLL88LB/89HB
Available from Optronics International
Long-lasting, energy efficient LED high and low beam headlamps replace standard 4"x6" sealed beam halogen and HID headlamps. Ultrabright diodes provide light output whiter than incandescent for greater visibility-and last up to 50 times longer!
• Light output whiter than incandescent for greater visibility.
• Diodes last up to 50 times longer than incandescent bulbs, resulting in less downtime and greater reliability-no bulbs to replace ever!
• Die-cast aluminum housing with powder coat finish resists corrosion.
• Tough polycarbonate lens.
• Epoxy-encapsulated diodes in solid state circuit resist damage from vibration and moisture.
• Dual power - use with 12VDC or 24VDC systems.
• Hard wired design with standard H4 3-blade connector; 16-gauge, 7" leads.
• IP67 rating; protected from dust and capable of withstanding water immersion, offering increased reliablity and service life.
Model HLL88LB - Low Beam Headlamp
Model HLL89HB - High Beam Headlamp
Amp draw: 1.85A at 12.8VDC/0.85A at 24VDC
Raw lumen output: 1749 lm
Effective lumen output: 1452 lm
Materials: Aluminum housing, polycarbonate lens