Composite Dry Freight Truck
Available from Brown Cargo Van
Brown composite dry freight vans are made with two composite materials: the popular Duraplate® panels, and FRP sandwich panels.
Duraplate® is made from 100% recyclable materials, so you know your van is eco-friendly. Since these panels come in one piece, space is saved inside your van body. Duraplate® bodies also are a cheaper and lighter alternative to FRP bodies.
Other truck body manufactures will charge more for many of the features that we include STANDARD on our dry freight boxes. Those features include:
- Translucent fiberglass roof to improve visibility in the truck box
- Full 12" extruded aluminum front radius and recessed LED lights to eliminate tree limb damage
- Stainless steel rear frame with Todco Toughshell rear door to reduce maintenance
- Domestic laminated oak hardwood floor to increase durability
- Flush mount LED marker lights with sealed wiring harness and return ground wire to reduce maintenance and increase visibility
You don't pay more for quality from Brown Cargo Van; quality comes standard.