Composite Dry Freight Truck
Available from Brown Cargo Van
Brown composite dry freight vans are made with two composite materials: HDPE (high density polyurethane) bonded between two sheets of pre-coated galvanized skins, and FRP (fiberglass reinforced plywood) sandwich panels.
Other truck body manufactures will charge more for many of the features that we include STANDARD on our dry freight boxes. Those features include:
- Translucent fiberglass roof to improve visibility in the truck box
- Full 12" extruded aluminum front radius and recessed LED lights to eliminate tree limb damage
- Stainless steel rear frame with composite roll up door to reduce maintenance
- Laminated hardwood floor to increase durability
- Flush mount LED marker lights with sealed wiring harness and return ground wire to reduce maintenance and increase visibility
You don't pay more for quality from Brown Cargo Van; quality comes standard.