Available from Brown Cargo Van
Stop using cumbersome tarps to protect your large freight; curtainside trailers from Brown allow easy access to your cargo while protecting like a van. A curtainside trailer is ideal for hauling lumber, piping, heating and oversized materials, windows, and doors.
Standard features on all curtainside trailers includes:
- Translucent fiberglass roof to improve visibility in the truck body
- Full 12" extruded aluminum front radius and recessed LED lights to eliminate tree limb damage
- Stainless steel rear frame with roll-up rear door to reduce maintenance
- Flush mount LED marker lights with sealed wiring harness and return ground wire to reduce maintenance and increase visibility
- Removable side support post or fixed mounted support post to give you the flexibility you need when loading
- Ratchet tensioner front and rear to improve efficiency when opening and closing curtains
Brown Cargo Van manufactures curtainside trailers custom-tailored to your needs. We will build the curtainside YOU want.