Composite Parcel Van
Available from Brown Cargo Van
Brown composite parcel vans are made from two composite materials: HDPE (high density polyethylene) core bonded between two sheets of pre-coated galvanized steel skin and FRP (fiberglass reinforce plywood) sandwich panels.
Composite parcel vans are great for the following industries:
- Parcel Delivery
- Snack Food Delivery
- Uniform Suppliers
- Utility Customers
The following features are standard on all composite parcel vans:
- Translucent fiberglass roof to improve visibility in the truck box
- Full 12" extruded aluminum front radius and recessed LED lights to eliminate tree limb damage
- Stainless steel rear frame with composite roll up rear door to reduce maintenance
- Domestic laminated oak hardwood floor to increase durability
- Flush mount LED marker lights with sealed wiring harness and return ground wire to reduce maintenance and increase visibility
Brown Cargo Van can build composite parcel vans to your specification.