Composite Parcel Van
Available from Brown Cargo Van
Brown composite parcel vans are made from two composite materials: the popular Duraplate® panels, and FRP sandwich panels.
Duraplate® is made from 100% recyclable materials, so you know your van is eco-friendly. Since these panels come in one piece, space is saved inside your van body. Duraplate® bodies also are a cheaper and lighter alternative to FRP bodies.
Composite parcel vans are great for the following industries:
- Parcel Delivery
- Snack Food Delivery
- Uniform Suppliers
- Utility Customers
The following features are standard on all composite parcel vans:
- Translucent fiberglass roof to improve visibility in the truck box
- Full 12" extruded aluminum front radius and recessed LED lights to eliminate tree limb damage
- Stainless steel rear frame with Todco Toughshell rear door to reduce maintenance
- Domestic laminated oak hardwood floor to increase durability
- Flush mount LED marker lights with sealed wiring harness and return ground wire to reduce maintenance and increase visibility
Brown Cargo Van can build composite parcel vans to your specification, or provide a standard van body within 3 weeks of your order.