We surveyed the fire service, worked alongside vehicle OEMs and drew on years of LED experience. The result: A brand new, waterproof, modular system that’s priced right.
• Bright Output - 16 LED diodes/foot producing 112 Lumens
• Waterproof - Designed to be waterproof to IPX7 rating, can be used inside & outside of the compartment
• Modular, Continuous Lighting - 6” & 12” modules snap together for continuous lighting up to 96 inches in length
• Full Voltage Range - Consistent light output from 9-16VDC, allowing fixed lumen output
• Amperage - LED lights draw just 022 AMPs/foot at 128VDC
• Uniformity / Consistency - 120° viewing angle offers uniform surface coverage, & CCT tolerance ensures color consistency
• Solid-State - No moving parts, plus no filaments, effectively withstand road vibration & shock
• Robust Design - LEDs feature a chamfered lens design & lower profile (to remain out of harm’s way) & are mounted to an anodized aluminum track
• Easy to Install / 3 Mounting Options Available - Can be integrated into roll-up door track for one-piece look / Stand-alone units are pre-installed in anodized aluminum track ready to mount / Easy to replace or expand without removing track or entire system
SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
• Low Heat Generation - LEDs operate much cooler than traditional lights & are safe to touch
• NFPA Requirements – Exceeds NFPA 1901 Standard 2009 compartment lighting requirements
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.