STX-Sliding Vane Pumps
Available from Blackmer, part of PSG a Dover Company
Loading and unloading corrosive and non-corrosive fluids: sulfonic acids, speciality chemicals, solvents, latex paints, liquid sugars, and vegetable oils.
Features and Benefits:
- 316 stainless steel pump with external ball bearing construction, blackmer chemical mechanical seals and non-metallic vanes for longer life with corrosive products.
- Sliding-vane pump design self adjusts for wear to maintain flowrate.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Pump design and operation minimizes shear and agitation.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced -- without removing pump.