TRANSMAX-Sliding Vane Pumps
Available from Blackmer, part of PSG a Dover Company
A wide range of fluids: viscosities from 30 to 50,000 SSU (7 to 10,500 cSt).
Features and Benefits:
- Unique open rotor and sliding vane design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rate performance.
- Cartridge lip seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability.
- Drain plugs make pump self-draining to simplify cleaning and flushing.
- Sliding vanes can be replaced in minutes -- while pump remains in place on rig.
- Corrosive fluids option includes nickel plating, PTFE-encapsulated elastomers and 316 stainless steel mechanical seals.
- Option's include: PTFE-encapsulated elastomers, bronze face mechanical seals, bronze vanes and hydraulic drive option.