BSSK4000 Backup Sensor System
Available from Rosco, Inc.
Rosco’s BSSK4000 Backup Sensor System for buses, trucks
and heavy duty vehicles consists of 4 bumper and 2 roof
mount ultrasonic sensors, a driver display, and an ECU
controller. The backup sensors are strategically placed on
the vehicle’s rear bumper and vehicle’s roof for optimal
coverage. Bumper sensors can be flush mounted or
under mounted on the bumper.
The ultrasonic sensor technology detects the distance
between the vehicle and rear obstructions. The distance is
indicated on the digital driver display and alerts the driver
with escalating audible and visual alerts when the vehicle is
too close to an object.
• Heavy duty ultrasonic sensor system for safe reverse operations.
• Includes roof sensors w/ special brackets to detect low hanging obstacles such as canopies.
• Calibration for set-backs and unique step and body designs.
• The system is all hard wired for immediate real time performance with no latency.
• Kit is pre-loomed for an easy and low cost installation with “plug and play” connections.
• Sensors and control unit are fully sealed and weather resistant.
• Driver display shows distance to the obstruction with digital and audible driver feedback.
• Directional alerts indicate location of obstruction at the rear of the vehicle.